All Graduating Students are:
1. ADVISED to arrive at least a day before the Convocation Ceremony i.e. Saturday, 13
2. URGED NOT to COME LATE as the procession to the Convocation Venue will
commence from Lecture Room 1, College of Arts (COARTS) at 8:45a.m. prompt.
3. to NOTE that no Graduands will be allowed to join the procession after taking off from
4. to NOTE that only INVITEES WITH INVITATION CARDS will be allowed inside the
Convocation Venue and they must be seated in the Convocation Venue not later than
5. to NOTE that Invitation Cards are available for pick up at their respective College Offices
from 2nd January 2024 through Saturday 13th January 2024.
6. to NOTE that Movement from one place to another during the Convocation Proceedings
WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
7. are IMPLORED to attend the PROCESSION REHEARSAL in front of the Convocation
Venue at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, 13th January 2024.
8. are EXPECTED to come to the Convocation Venue with their personal copy of the Order
of Proceedings and are advised to REHEARSE the Fountain University Anthem to be able
to recite it during the ceremony.
9. are to dress properly, female Graduands are to NOTE that HEAVY MAKE-UP will not
10. are REQUIRED to submit the original copies of their Final Clearance to their respective
College Officers for the collection of Ceremonial Gowns and return same not later than
72 hours after the ceremony to retrieve their Final Clearance.
11. are ADVISED to come along with the originals of their Notification of Results, Final
Clearance & Final Year Identity Card for the collection of their Certificates from the
Academic Affairs Unit.
ADENEKAN Sheriff A. FCAI, MNIM, MANUPA, MAUA (UK)